Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to the newest addition to my blog family :)  This idea has been in my head for a while, but I've never had the time to implement it.  I still don't really have the time, so I considered just adding a feature to my Nailing Jello Blog, but I really want that to be more of a cornucopia, so I decided to go ahead and just start this blog.

I really really want to say first and foremost that this is a blog that is about my feelings on homeschooling.  The most important thing I want you to know about that, is that I believe homeschooling is best for my family at this time, but I do not believe it to be the best choice for every family or even every child in said families.

I have a mixture of friends in both worlds, and I  have a great deal of respect for all of them, and their decision for their family.  I welcome (and love) comments on my blog, but I ask that you understand that this is not a blog intended to bash public schoolers, or their families, so be respectful.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy this blog.  And I hope I'm able to update it regularly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment